Your participation in Cycology Travel Ltd’s Giveaway (“The Giveaway” or “Promotion”) shall be deemed to be your complete acceptance of the Terms and Conditions herein. The following are the Terms and Conditions of The Giveaway, which is sponsored by the operator of the Internet site www.Cycology.co.uk (“Cycology”).
- 1 Only persons over the age of 18 are eligible for entry to The Giveaway. You may be asked, at any stage, to provide Cycology or a third party with proof of age and/or identity.
- 2 The Giveaway shall take place on the date specified on the Giveaway page on www.Cycology.com.
- 3 Each entrant shall be entitled to make one (1) entry into The Giveaway only. In the event that Cycology deems an entrant to have made multiple applications to enter or to have acted in bad faith with respect to the Promotion, the entrant shall be excluded from The Giveaway and consequently ineligible to win the Promotional Prize, as defined below.
- 4 The Promotional Prize will be mailed out to The Giveaway winner after the winner has provided Cycology with a valid UK mailing address.
- 5 Cycology shall notify the winner of the winning via E-mail within thirty (30) days of The Giveaway. The winner shall receive the Promotional Prize within sixty (60) days of Cycology’s receipt of the details of the winner required in order to affect transfer of the Prize.
- 6 Notwithstanding Section 5 above, in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Promotional Prize winner fails to respond, within thirty (30) days, to the E-mail notification of his/her winning, such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her claim to the prize and Cycology shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way.
- 7 Cycology's decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Promotional Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
- 8 Your participation in The Giveaway is considered your agreement that Cycology may contact you.
- 9 The Prize is neither transferrable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money’s worth.
- 10 By entering the Giveaway each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Giveaway and the awarding of the Prize.
- 11 By entering the Giveaway each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Cycology, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with The Giveaway or the acceptance of the Prize.
- 12 The winning entrant shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Promotional Prize.
- 13 Cycology reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
- 14 Cycology reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend The Giveaway if, in its sole judgement, The Giveaway is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- 15 Cycology reserves the right to disclose the winner’s name and identity.
These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.